Effective November 2018
These terms and conditions apply to any service purchased from Fit2Communicate Limited.
By confirming a booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Cancellation by a customer
Cancellations should be advised in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should any training, workshops or consultancy be cancelled the following scale will be applied:
– Cancellation received by Fit2Communicate Limited more than 20 working days before the scheduled event will not incur any charges*.
– Cancellation received by Fit2Communicate Limited between 5 and 20 working days before the scheduled event you will be charged 50% of the agreed fee.
– Cancellation received by Fit2Communicate Limited less than five working days before the scheduled event you will be charged 100% of the agreed fee.*Non-refundable costs
You will be liable to meet any non-refundable costs associated with the booked service which cannot be cancelled regardless of when Fit2Communicate Limited is notified of the cancellation.
- Cancellation by Fit2Communicate Limited
Fit2Communicate Limited will not be liable for any cancellation or charges incurred as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
VAT will be charged at the applicable rate at time of invoice.
Payment terms are strictly 28 days from date of invoice.
Mileage will be charged at a rate of £0.45 per mile unless otherwise agreed.
Appropriate expenses for travel and accommodation where necessary will be agreed in advance and charged at the time of invoice.
- Intellectual Property
Any and all intellectual property rights in and relating to Fit2Communicate Limited, the service and/or materials are owned by Fit2Communicate Limited. Unauthorised use of those materials including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written approval of Fit2Communicate Limited is strictly prohibited and will result in prosecution. The names and logos of Fit2Communicate Limited and all related product and service names, designs, marks, logos and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of Fit2Communicate Limited and may not be used without the prior written approval.
All consultants delivering consultancy support on behalf of Fit2Communicate Limited are fully insured. A copy of the insurance policy certificate is available on request.
Our maximum ratio of trainers to delegates is 1:15.