Manage school information
- Manage information effectively, both within and outside of your school.
- Avoid information overload, confusion and wasted time and money.
- Create a stronger school team and community.
- Take a look at our book for school leaders.
- Use the Air Traffic Control template to plan the who, what and when of your school messaging.
- Use this Information Finder template to share the frequently asked questions and answers for parents and your school team.
- Use the Traffic Light Approach to simply prioritise messages.
- See this article to take pressure off teachers through good information management.
- Avoid overloading parents with information with this article.
- Download the four steps to school information management infographic (right).