Create an experience people never want to leave
- Define what a great employee experience looks like for your school.
- Evaluate where you are right now.
- Develop an action plan to achieve a great experience.
Engage parents at your school
- Evaluate your current levels of parent engagement.
- Develop a best practice model for parent engagement for your school.
- Enjoy an improved school – parent partnership.
- Download the four steps to parent engagement infographic (right).
- Take a look at these tips to help with difficult parent conversations.
- Read this article to avoid overloading parents with too much information.
Manage changes in your school
- Engage your school team before changes affect them.
- Minimise down time as a result of introducing new technology.
- Use change as an engagement opportunity.
Market your school in new ways
- Save money by developing advocates for your school.
- Engage parents and students in your marketing approach.
- Use social media with confidence.
- Download the marketing your school in new ways infographic (right).
- Understand your communication strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats using this SWOT template.
- Take a look at this article for a fresh approach to your next school open day.
- Make the most of your speech day with these ideas.
Be a great communicator
- Communicate masterfully as a school leader and role model.
- Be self-aware and understand the communication preferences of others.
- Create a stronger school team and community.