Job opportunity: someone to help us take Fit2Communicate from strength to strength
We are looking for a special person who can be a driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts for Fit2Communicate in the education world.
The successful person will identify sales leads, support us in pitching goods or services to new clients and help maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
We are offering this role on a flexible and contract basis – one day a week for an initial three month period (October-December 2019).
This role revolves around good communication. We need someone who can:
- Identify and follow up new business opportunities, including setting up meetings
- Plan and prepare presentations (Powerpoint)
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development of marketing materials
- Watch the market for new developments and identify opportunities for Fit2Communicate
- Bring energy and passion for breaking down communication barriers in schools
- Bring knowledge of the education world and how schools work
The Fit2Communicate team (Karen and Justin) are experts in helping individuals and organisations to communicate. They want to continue to build their work with schools in 2019 and beyond.